Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yesterday: A Rumination

Written by Unknown at 5:10 AM
     


     Every part of an individual has been to an interminable process of learning. This process allows us to acquire fresh knowledge and heightened skills. And through this we bring to life a newfangled horizon which may take us to another dimension we never even knew has existed. 
      Today, I never thought I'd be in the state of contemplating thoughts about the long-winded first grading period that had just finished. But here I am, mashing the keyboard as I try to recall the juncture that opened my sentience once again. And the minute I stepped towards the foreword of the subject, an invigorating electricity streamed within my veins. Yes, I was excited. In fact, I was very excited. In the past years, I was hooked up into Computer subjects since I had known a bit of it way back in my grade school years. It's not really about being able to do all the exercises the teacher has given you that people might sort it as mind-numbing. But it's about discovering. Unearthing. Exploring things within the computer. It's about enriching your knowledge and enhancing your creativity and innovation out of it. It's about enjoying. And these are what I've learned. Not to mull over the design, installation, development and implementation of computer information schemes and networks. I indeed learned more about the subject- establishing an imaginary thread between us. With this, I’d like to express an endless thanks to my teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz.
          Taking the next step, I will strive harder not only to attain higher grades but also to make my love towards blogging grow more and more. Concluding this, I’d like to leave my belief that I could make it through.


0 comments:

 

Jaziree Mia Copyright © 2012 Antonia Sundrani