Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rumination 2.0

Written by Unknown at 12:44 AM
      Hooray for another quarter done! 2 more to go!
     It took me 2 hands, 2 eyes, 2 ears to be acquainted with HTML tags. Honestly, since Grade 4, I've been really fascinated to it already. I wanted to be more creative by changing the color of my text and I wanted to add hyperlinks in the net. So I explored and explored until I've learned about HTML tagging.

     It's actually awesome how this 2nd quarter taught me more about it although I'm slightly accustomed to it. It's circulated about web design! And it's super cool! I really like the way it raised my awareness regarding it. For 1 month, we've been dealing about it and undeniably just for a short time we had learned a lot than expected. Of course, we wouldn't be without the help of our teacher. ☺

     I've been using Notepad for a long time but recently I had not 'interacted' with it well. So thanks for this quarter that it helped me be close with a friend of mine again! This experience will be stamped on my memory.

     Well, I guess time really flies so fast. 2nd quarter has ended; 3rd quarter is nearing. What do I expect? 

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”- Benjamin Franklin

     Being involved with something that makes you learn great things will surely be remarkable. This is not yet the end. Shall be seeing 1589 strokes of luck ahead of me!


(Shatter Me has taught me how to write like this.)

0 comments:

 

Jaziree Mia Copyright © 2012 Antonia Sundrani