Monday, January 13, 2014

Rumination Trio

Written by Unknown at 5:11 PM

1...2...3...4... 

     The 3rd quarter has finally exited the curtains of ICT IV! And it's really a refreshment about HTML tagging! Although I had been to a lot of extra-curricular activities, it is certain that 3rd quarter widened the breadth of my knowledge. And I'm feeling hippie-excited-hyper for the last quarter especially it's about Photoshop! ☺

     I had been to 986268 streaks of luck these days. Moreover, we had this really nice project. We were grouped randomly and we got to research more on the Economics and Commerce of Vigan City. And unfortunately/fortunately, 2 words weighing the same though, they chose me as the leader. Pressure, it is. But after 1440 minutes, we became close enough to go on to a venture of getting to know more on the social economic status of Vigan. To make our project more off the edge and unique at some point, we decided to interview some of the Bigueño vendors proving that hard work and endurance s really within them. After getting to know more about them, we took pictures and documented them in order. It was a nice experience!

     This quarter had just 101 highlights, not like the others. We were engaged with a mountain of activities. I attended the DSPC, Pre-RSPC, YLEAD and RSPC. These made me meet awesome friends and seriously helped me with whatever endeavor I will take in the near future.

     Time really flies so fast. I really had to say this even though it's SO cliche. 4th quarter is in the air. I'm excited for whatever it is!


“The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,

And all the sweet serenity of books” 

                          That being said, I shall grab a book and read... welcome last quarter!

(Shatter Me-inspired)

0 comments:

 

Jaziree Mia Copyright © 2012 Antonia Sundrani